Monday, September 10, 2007

Anonymous victims of history

We speak of the sufferings of millions upon millions in our history books, or even watch dramatizations of their extreme agonies on TV. The most painful effect of such knowledge is the torture of having to live the life of a new wave of anonymous victims for the history books of future generations.

Why do I care about what the future generations will think of Hitler, Stalin or someone like them in my present and future? I must care about my life as I am living it, and a better life for my children, and without such people destroying their lives. What is the purpose of working myself to death only to raise my children to live the same life? That is the life of cattle in a farm, not a human life.

It is not the natural law of the universe of humans on the planet earth that billions must suffer from poverty. The existence of miserable is the direct result of man-made laws just as it has been in our entire history. It is high time to end this nonsense, rather than delegate it to our children. There is no gain in comparing our situation to something similar in our history as a justification for its occurrence. It simply should not have happened, and must not be allowed to happen again.

The purpose of this blog is to separate philosophical, political, religious and scientific views that do not relate to the Abstract Programming Language Z++ from Abstract Distributed Software.

No comments: